Yesterday was Molly's bridal shower and it was a lot of fun. These are some pictures I took of Asher after the shower was over. I was busy eating during the actual shower so I don't have any pictures of the bride, sorry Molly!
You need to e-mail these pics to me Meg. He is so darling. What Denice doesn't get from seeing these is how goofy we all had to act to get those smiles! He's so fun - can't wait to see him again next weekend. Tell him to quit growing so fast!
2 comments:
What CUTE pictures Meg!! He is just so sweet and smiley!! I just want to pinch those cheeks!! Love you!
You need to e-mail these pics to me Meg. He is so darling. What Denice doesn't get from seeing these is how goofy we all had to act to get those smiles! He's so fun - can't wait to see him again next weekend. Tell him to quit growing so fast!
Post a Comment