The Smiths

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories

By posting a comment on our blog, put a memory you have of you with me, Cody, or Asher. We're all about to go down memory lane....

2 comments:

Denice said...

Thanks for my sweet post Meg! I was actually thinking about that day when those mean boys threw rocks at me for sticking up for you and you wouldn't leave to get help because you didn't want me to be alone. At least that kid's mom gave him a good a#% whooping. I can't even describe how much I love you and appreciate you! I could fill books and books of our memories! I love Cody so much and even more for taking such good care of you! Thank you for letting me have personal one-on-one time with Asher when I was there...I will never forget that! OK - now I'm crying....

Jamie said...

Well...since I've only known you for a couple of months, I don't have very many memories! lol

I just remember meeting you for the first time and thinking how nice, sweet and pretty you are! Asher is adorable and I am sure you agree! I haven't met your hubby yet, but I am sure he's cool too! :)