Asher is already learning the skill of multi-tasking. He thought it would be great to eat his dinner and sleep at the same time. Asher is also officially saying "I love you" now. We'll try and get it on video tape this week so we can post it on our blog. He sometimes has a hard time with the "v" so it sounds like, " I luh you". It's so fun to see the shocked expressions on relative's faces when they hear him say it for the first time. It certainly shocked us! When I was pregnant, I told Cody's mom I'd have our baby saying "I love you" by 4 months. I lost the bet because it was actually Cody that taught it to him.
Ally's First....
12 years ago


1 comment:
Looks like dad's genes are rubbing off on him...was he also watching TV and reading a book at the same time?? I can't wait to see the video!! Love you!
Post a Comment