We are cleaning out our office today to make it baby safe and I've found so many interesting things. I was cleaning out the closet and I found "living will" documents that the nurses left with me when I took a turn for the worse at home. When I was on the wound vac, my blood pressure dropped to 60's over 40's and my body wasn't getting enough oxygen. The nurses left me with a "living will" to fill out and show what I wanted done with my body if I had to be put on artificial life support, etc. I never filled them out and just hid them from Cody because it was really upsetting and scary to me at the time. I think that's a decision best left to Cody and my family anyway so I didn't fill them out. Well I just found them smashed in the closet and they're going in the garbage - hurray!!! It's so crazy to compare my health today to my health 2 months ago. I tried swimming last weekend and it didn't work out but I'm going to try again when we go to Portland for the wedding. Asher has a swimsuit and he's going swimming with me!
1 comment:
Melinda has a whole pool party planned to hopefully you'll feel up to swimming! Can't wait to see the little bebe.
Post a Comment