Poor little Asher has a cold and it's not a good one! He's been sleeping with us the last 3 nights so we can make sure he's still breathing. He has a horrible cough and hasn't been able to eat solids all week because of his breathing. We took him to the doctor but there's nothing they can do since it's just a viral infection. He doesn't have an ear infection - thank goodness. I think Cody has enjoyed having Asher sleep with us (It took me weeks to convince Cody that Asher needed to start sleeping in his own room and Cody was NOT happy about it). Last night Cody was holding Asher while he coughed and he said, "I think Asher needs to sleep with us again tonight....and for the rest of his life".
2 comments:
Ummm...Meg...if in 20 years you are sharing that bed with two men the size of Cody and one of them happens to roll over..you're a goner! ;) Love you!!
Poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better!
Post a Comment