I took Asher to the doctor yesterday and it was horrible. They had to x-ray his chest to make sure he didn't have pneumonia and it terrified him. They put him in this hanging sling and enclosed his entire body in a thin plastic tube with his hands above his head. He obviously didn't understand what was going on and he panicked BIG TIME. Luckily he didn't have pneumonia but he is dealing with what he hope is a temporary case of asthma. He's on steroids to open up his lungs and he's using an inhaler 4 times a day to help with the coughing.
Ally's First....
12 years ago


2 comments:
Oh Meg...this just breaks my heart!! I'm so sorry that he is having such a hard time and it must have been so difficult to put him through that. I'm glad that it wasn't worse though. PLEASE give him a BIG love for me..I wish I was there to help!! Love you!
Aww, poor little Ash! I'm glad it wasn't pneumonia...and hopefully the steroids and inhaler will help. Give him lots of hugs and kisses for me! Love you!
Post a Comment