They are so adorable together. Keira sure does love Asher!
Ahh...I can just see Asher in the white old-school tuxedo with the large purple sunglasses and top hat...Elton John watch out!! :)
I don't see him rockin' it Elton John style. I see him more in the area of smashing the piano at the end of the performance with a sledgehammer and then setting it ablaze! Look at that little fist hitting the keyboard!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They are so adorable together. Keira sure does love Asher!
Ahh...I can just see Asher in the white old-school tuxedo with the large purple sunglasses and top hat...Elton John watch out!! :)
I don't see him rockin' it Elton John style. I see him more in the area of smashing the piano at the end of the performance with a sledgehammer and then setting it ablaze! Look at that little fist hitting the keyboard!
Post a Comment