Such a cutie!! I still don't understand why you wouldn't just let me take him home with me for a little while. Wouldn't the distance have made the heart grow fonder??
Melinda, You just try feeding a little boy that jerks and moves faster than the speed of light! Not to mention he finds a way to shove his bib and fist in his mouth right after a bite even though you had his arms pinned down with your 3rd arm. It sounds hard but I LOVE it!
5 comments:
Such a cutie!! I still don't understand why you wouldn't just let me take him home with me for a little while. Wouldn't the distance have made the heart grow fonder??
Sooo cute! What a happy little boy. And, as usual, I'm impressed with your commitment to Halloween. Poor Asher doesn't know what he's in for!
He's so funny - I'm surprised he can be distracted at all when he's eating!
Does any of it actually make it into his mouth?
Melinda,
You just try feeding a little boy that jerks and moves faster than the speed of light! Not to mention he finds a way to shove his bib and fist in his mouth right after a bite even though you had his arms pinned down with your 3rd arm. It sounds hard but I LOVE it!
Post a Comment