The Smiths

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our 200th Day With Asher


Today is our 200th day with Asher. He celebrated by finding his voice (he's been screaming and squeeling non-stop all weekend) and sitting up on his own.


I love you Asher.


6 comments:

Denice said...

Oh, I love this one!! He looks so proud and happy.

Tamera said...

Look at your happy little guy! He is so adorable - I can't wait to hear his voice!

Ligia said...

Look at that cute long hair. And the 6 mo. pics are adorable!!

Deborah said...

When I stopped by Mom's house on Friday afternoon, Asher was being SOOO cute! He kept squealing really loud and all he wanted to do was play paddy-cake. He is SO smart! You and Cody are great parents...keep up the good work! Love you all.

Melinda said...

sitting up on his own! No way! Put him on a plane to me!

Bethany said...

Cody and Megan! "Grandma" Carol gave me your guys blog address and I had to leave a comment. Congrats on the darling boy, I can't believe how time flies! If you are interested our family is at www.jaxondraper.blogspot.com.