The Smiths

Saturday, October 4, 2008

18 Month Clothing







Asher is getting so big. He's wearing 18 month clothing now and he looked sooo cute in the jeans and onesie that aunt Denice got him. The onesie says, "Careful, I just pooped"! That onesie was so appropriate for this weekend. Asher's teething (he has two teeth in front) and it's giving him horrible poopsies. He has a really sore bum and has been in pain all day.




3 comments:

Tamera said...

He's getting so big! He looks darling in his outfit.

Denice said...

I can't believe those fit him already! I will have to watch the video when I get home. Give him BIG loves for me and I hope his bum gets better. Love you!

Deborah said...

He looks too grown up! I think it's about time for Aunt Deb to get some babysitting time. Call me if you and Cody want a night out...I'll be happy to watch him ANYTIME. Love you guys!