I went with Cody and Asher to Cody's parents house Saturday afternoon and the plan was to cut Asher's hair so I could take him to a wedding that night for my friend, Tiffany. Just after we arrived, my sickness became too much and I ended up on Cody's parent's couch ALL DAY.
(Thank you to Carol and Leroy for letting me take over your living room on Saturday). I just felt awful and I couldn't get myself to get up. I ended up missing the wedding and I felt horrible.
Later Saturday night, I was able to inch my way off the couch and I got around to cutting Asher's hair. We have really cute before and after pictures!


4 comments:
He's growing up so fast! I love the crazy big hair before the cut, but the new 'do also looks cute. The haircut makes him look older! And it highlights his chubby cheeks. SMOOCH!
OK...he looks really cute and all but you should have seen the look of disgust on my face when I saw the title of your post! His hair is darling so I didn't really see the need for the haircut but he would be just as cute bald, hair to his bum, etc. :)
Denice hasn't been witness to the Donald Trump combover look that his hair was starting to do! I love his crazy big hair too but it was time for a trim. He looks darling - love the fauxhawk on him.
I LOVE the new haircut!! Nice work, Meg. Asher was being SO cute when I stopped by Mom's on Friday afternoon. All he wanted to do was keep head-butting me and then give me kisses. He's so funny!
Post a Comment