I miss him so much! I love that bottom lip, too--and the way the whole lower half of his face shakes when he clicks his tongue. I'm sure he's a total champ at crawling now. It was so cute when he was first learning and he'd crawl a few steps, roll over on his back, and lie spread-eagle while he caught his breath. He was so determined to get going! xoxoxo ps, hope you survived the Code Brown
Sure would be nice to see some VIDEO of him crawling!! ;) Asher and Draxie have the same hair in the second pic..so cute!! Just wondering..when Cody smells the "code brown"...why doesn't HE change Asher?!? Love and miss you!!
He is so darling. I heard he had a blast with Charlie - mom said she didn't think she'd ever heard Asher laugh that hard. I'm glad Charlie was well behaved and didn't mind having a baby play with him. Olivia loved having a few days to help with Asher - she told me she fed him and played with him. Have you figured out when you and Cody are going to go out so Asher can come visit me? I don't even mind a "code brown" since the dog is the only one I have to clean up poop for now.
4 comments:
I miss him so much! I love that bottom lip, too--and the way the whole lower half of his face shakes when he clicks his tongue. I'm sure he's a total champ at crawling now. It was so cute when he was first learning and he'd crawl a few steps, roll over on his back, and lie spread-eagle while he caught his breath. He was so determined to get going! xoxoxo
ps, hope you survived the Code Brown
Sure would be nice to see some VIDEO of him crawling!! ;) Asher and Draxie have the same hair in the second pic..so cute!! Just wondering..when Cody smells the "code brown"...why doesn't HE change Asher?!? Love and miss you!!
Haha, Code brown makes me laugh. That is, unless I am the one called to it. Uggh
He is so darling. I heard he had a blast with Charlie - mom said she didn't think she'd ever heard Asher laugh that hard. I'm glad Charlie was well behaved and didn't mind having a baby play with him. Olivia loved having a few days to help with Asher - she told me she fed him and played with him. Have you figured out when you and Cody are going to go out so Asher can come visit me? I don't even mind a "code brown" since the dog is the only one I have to clean up poop for now.
Post a Comment