The Smiths

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Open Your Eyes!







818788






Asher is now a pro at knowing when the flash is going to strike so all of his most recent pictures are of him smiling with his eyes closed. I did manage to get one with his eyes open! Asher is now 11 months old, can you believe it?!? He weighs 21 lbs 4 ounces. He's getting more daring at letting go of things while standing up but he's not quite ready to walk yet.






5 comments:

Melinda said...

Thank you, thank you! I needed my Asher fix! These are cute. I miss his skinny little bum. If he ever crawls again, get a shot of that.

Denice said...

He is so stinking cute! I remember Madeleine did the same thing with Tamera's camera. :) Love his hair..did you cut it AGAIN??

Cindy said...

Too cute! Keep taking those pictures. You will really value them as he grows out of his cute little phases.

Bethany said...

I love the hair. So cute.

Tamera said...

He's so sweet. I loved my snuggles and kisses from him yesterday. When I could get him away from Mom!