I'm very happy to announce that I am multiplying again. (We won't know for a while if it will be a Megan or a Cody). I'm 4 1/2 weeks along, due November 5th or so. We're excited and anxious to meet our new baby in the fall! (Or babies....You never know)!
6 comments:
Congrats Megan! We are so happy for you and Cody. Keep us posted on your progress we love to see and hear from you guys.
We are so excited for you guys! Hope everything goes well and the new little one is nice to mama so you don't get too sick.
Congrats again Meg! I am SO, SO excited..I can't even put it into words. I am glad you are feeling good and can't wait to hear more as it progresses. Love you!
Congrats! It's always exciting to expect something new and some change! Good luck!
Congrats! It's always exciting to expect something new and some change! Good luck!
Whoo Hoo!!! Way to get things done!! Who cares if it's a boy or girl, as long as it is as cute as Asher (and his mom and dad), you can't go wrong!!!
Post a Comment