Asher's hair cut looks so cute! I wanted to cut the hair out of his eyes this morning and I accidentally gave him a hair cut similar to Jim Carrey's in Dumb and Dumber. After work, I rushed him over to Cookie Cutters before closing time so they could fix what I did. I LOVE Cookie Cutters. Asher got to sit in an airplane and watch movies while he got his hair cut. He cried the entire time and kept screaming, "Daddy"!!, but it was a huge relief to see the finished product in the end! My little boy looks so handsome.
Ally's First....
12 years ago


5 comments:
Um yeah...no offense but I made a comment on one of Melinda's Facebook pictures of him about his uncanny Lloyd Christmas look. I'm glad you didn't let it stick around for long! I'm sad that he was crying and upset but love the outcome! Can't wait to see him!!
Sooo adorable! I love his new hair cut. And I am also a big fan of Cookie Cutters. Tate screams every time, but they do such a great job.
I love it! He looks so grown up. I am excited to see him tomorrow. :)
That looks so similar to photos from Harrison's first haircut. I'll have to scan those photos for you ... it's funny how much they look alike. Asher looks very handsome (and grown up) in the after pictures!
It's funny to see all shots of him chewing on his fingers. What a sweet, handsome boy!
Post a Comment