The Smiths

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Fashion Trend Called "The Asher"

5 comments:

Denice said...

I will have to watch this at home when I have sound..I just LOVE that smile though!! Weird that your blog list still shows my last post was 5 weeks ago...I have updated since then! Love you!!

Melinda said...

I needed this! Thank you! I can't believe how grown up he looks. I was there just 2 months ago, and he was a baby. Now he looks like a little boy! I can't wait to see him walk. He looks old hand at it now.

Denice said...

OK - just watched it with sound..so cute! I love his excited breathing. Give him BIG loves for me!!

Cindy said...

Asher is always at the height of fashion. What a cutie. I love seeing his updates.

Tamera said...

I remember when my kids went through the "pants on the head" phase - Maddie thought it was hilarious. We had a book about a kid who dressed himself wrong and he put his pants on his head so she always had to try it. Love his snorty thing he's doing right now.