Cody is such a cute daddy! I can't wait to see him with your baby girl!!
Happy Father's Day, Cody! You are an amazing daddy...we love you for being so good to Megan, Asher and Senya. Have a wonderful day!
Hoping it was a wonderful Father's Day for you, Cody. I love watching you with Asher and it thrills me that he wants to carry the card with your picture around with him! You are a TERRIFIC dad!
That's so sweet - can't wait to see Cody with Senya.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cody is such a cute daddy! I can't wait to see him with your baby girl!!
Happy Father's Day, Cody! You are an amazing daddy...we love you for being so good to Megan, Asher and Senya. Have a wonderful day!
Hoping it was a wonderful Father's Day for you, Cody. I love watching you with Asher and it thrills me that he wants to carry the card with your picture around with him! You are a TERRIFIC dad!
That's so sweet - can't wait to see Cody with Senya.
Post a Comment