The Smiths

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas














We got a lot of new pictures on the new camera that Santa gave us but I can't get our computer to read the new memory card. I'll have more pictures to post later...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like Santa was good to the Smith family! Merry Christmas! We love you. Love the photos.

Tamera said...

I love the expressions on Asher! He's such a funny kid. Glad you guys had a great Christmas. Can't wait to see Senya in her little tutu skirt!

Tiffany&3 said...

We had the same swing for Sophia!! You guys look like you had a wonderful Christmas!! Love the expressions on Asher, he is such a cutie!

Denice said...

So very cute! I love the go between of Ashers total looks of confusion to total looks of happiness! He is just so cute! LOVE Seni's new tutu outfit..very sweet!