Grandma Carol is the luckiest lady ever! Asher is growing too fast. Please tell him to hold up. He doesn't need to be exactly like his dad right away. I like seeing photos of him with an adult, so that we can see that he's still actually a little baby. What a cutie! I miss him!
I come look at this kid probably a dozen times a day. Don't let Denice fool you into thinking she's more devoted just because she's always the first person to comment on new posts! He's so adorable!
Megan, so glad you found us. We'll be sure to make you guys regulars for our blogging pleasure. Asher is adorable and look at all that hair?! Happy to hear that you are doing well.
4 comments:
Look at all those rolls!!! What a cutie! :)
Grandma Carol is the luckiest lady ever! Asher is growing too fast. Please tell him to hold up. He doesn't need to be exactly like his dad right away. I like seeing photos of him with an adult, so that we can see that he's still actually a little baby. What a cutie! I miss him!
I come look at this kid probably a dozen times a day. Don't let Denice fool you into thinking she's more devoted just because she's always the first person to comment on new posts! He's so adorable!
Megan, so glad you found us. We'll be sure to make you guys regulars for our blogging pleasure. Asher is adorable and look at all that hair?! Happy to hear that you are doing well.
Post a Comment