So Asher's got a rash and it's called Fifth's Disease. He got it from his cute cousin, Keira, that got it from her cute cousins, Alex and Joshie. It turns out you never even know they've contracted anything until they have the rash and once they have the rash they're not contagious anymore. He doesn't have it too bad yet but you can see it on his face, arms, and legs. It's really noticeable on his wrists. Poor baby! I'm just hoping he doesn't get the fever and everything. I'm also hoping it clears up before we fly to Tiffany's wedding next weekend! I guess you'll see it when we take pictures of him this weekend. I need to document every day of this guy's life - he'll be blind from camera flashes by the time he's one.
2 comments:
poor kid! I still want to hug him....
Poor thing...how about I just take him the whole time you are in Portland...then you won't have to worry about it. ;)
Post a Comment