The Smiths

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Oops







Have you ever been driving to work and slammed on your brakes because you saw your dog trotting down the road next to you? Did you think, "How did she get out of the basement"?, "How did she get so far from home"?






Did you do a U-turn, jump out of the car and start calling the dog's name? Did you then call your spouse on the phone in a panic because your dog is loose and you can't chase them because your baby is in the car?






All this, and then you realize it's not your dog? Oops. If anyone has ever met Dracksie in person, you know she is a very unique looking dog and doesn't look like other dogs. We apparently have a Dracksie look-a-like somewhere in our neighborhood.






3 comments:

Melinda said...

This is too funny! Glad you didn't hunt down the Draxie Doppleganger and lock her in your basement!

Denice said...

First..I will stop laughing to write this. Second...I'm glad it wasn't Drax. Third...I'll start laughing again. ;)

Deborah said...

I can just see you freaking out as you're driving...I know I shouldn't laugh, but I am. :)