The Smiths

Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Rash











I got some pictures of Asher's rash today. The camera flash made it so you can't see it as well as in person. Poor guy. We were planning on going to Molly's wedding reception tonight but he would not stop crying and it was a bad "I'm not feeling good" cry. I just didn't have the heart to change him and put him in his car seat. He HATES his car seat. I also didn't think Molly would appreciate the screaming baby with the rash! I'm sorry Molly.....




I did manage to get a picture of him posing on the couch when he was between crying sessions. He made the absolute perfect pose - I couldn't have posed him better myself.




1 comment:

Melinda said...

Poor baby! I'm sure Molly understands. I'm glad Asher got to have a cozy night at home rather than being put in "the Chair."