Asher had his six month doctor visit on Monday. He's very tall (in the 95th percentile for babies his age and he was even born almost a month early) and he's average on his weight. He still doesn't have any teeth yet but I'm sure they're in there somewhere. The poor little guy had to have shots again and I HATE it when he gets his shots. Luckily he doesn't have to have any shots on his next visit at 9 months.
What Asher Can Do:
He talks! He can say: Ma, mama, mom, grandpa (grampa), I love you (I luh you), and hi.
He puckers and gives kisses, is starting to learn to waive bye bye, and is starting to learn patty cake.
What Asher Loves:
Asher loves his cousin, Keira! She makes him laugh all the time.
Asher loves the dogs. These dogs are going to be in big trouble when Asher goes mobile.
Asher will eat any vegetable you put in front of him and he's starting to be a lot better on eating his fruits.
Asher's Personality
He's a very sensitive and loving soul that loves to cuddle and snuggle. I'm sure I kiss him billions of times each day.
Ally's First....
13 years ago


4 comments:
I'll be in town this weekend. Can't wait to see you! Sorry he had to have shots. :(
He is such a sweet and cuddly little guy. I still haven't heard any of his talking but I have seen him go nuts over Keira! Give him big kisses from me.
He is growing up too fast! It seems like just yesterday that I was visiting you guys in the hospital! I love Asher's little voice and his sweet personality. You and Cody are AMAZING parents...Asher is certainly one lucky little boy who is very loved by everyone.
Poor guy..shots are no fun! He is just so sweet and snuggly..I just love and miss him SO much. I'm glad that everything checked out just fine and can't wait for when I get to hear him talk!! Love you!!
Post a Comment