1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes. One of them is my son's daddy.
2. What kind of car did you drive? 1993 red Geo Storm, oh yeah. I drove my dad's jeep to school for a couple months during my senior year because someone didn't like me and completely trashed my car. It was in the shop FOREVER.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Yes. I'm pretty sure it was the 3rd class I actually went to. I'm shocked they gave me a license. Absolutely shocked.
4. Were you a party animal? Yes. I was one of those, "You can't tell me what to do" girls.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Yes. I liked boys.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band in junior high but not in high school. I had a little falling out with my band teacher in junior high.
7. Were you a nerd? No. I know a lot of people thought I was weird or strange but not a nerd. My ears were pierced 15 times, my eye brow was pierced at one time. My hair was every single color in the rainbow. When Cody told his mom he liked a girl at school, she said, "Oh, is her hair blonde"? Cody said, "No, it's blue".
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. But my 10th grade english teacher was in charge of the yearbook and he didn't like me so he kept me out of it my junior year. I had a little falling out with my 10th grade english teacher.....
10. Can you still sing the fight song? What the heck is a fight song?
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I can only remember two teacher's names from high school. One was Mrs. Snow (12th grade english) and Mr. Oblad (10th grade biology and home school teacher). I went on homeschool my 2nd semester in highschool and Mr. Oblad came to my house to teach me. He taught me again when I couldn't hack my junior year after 2 weeks into the school year. I went back my senior year for 2 classes until I graduated early.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? 10th grade - I sat in the D hall. 11th grade - I was only there for 2 weeks. 12th grade - I would eat in the D hall with Cody or go out to lunch with Cody and the boys.
13. What was your school's full name? Taylorsville High School
14. School mascot and colors? Warrior - blue and gold???
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? 10th grade: Jorge 11th grade: no one 12th grade: Cody!
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I often wish I could go back and do junior high and high school again because I spent too much time crushing on boys and getting in fights with girls. I should've paid attention in school more and earned myself a scholership. I knew I could've had the brains to do something amazing with my life. Not so much to do something amazing with my life but to improve life for others. I think I could've been a great scientist or doctor.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? I remember sitting next to my good friend Brooke Morse during the ceremony. I remember they wouldn't let us throw confetti in the air at the end so we secretly tore up our programs and threw them up in the air at the end. I ran up to Cody when we were walking through the tunnel and gave him a big kiss. I went to eat with my family after at Leatherby's. I went with Cody and Alex to a graduation party that night and can't remember anything after that.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? What the heck is senior skip day? Wasn't every day a senior skip day? (hee hee hee). I remember getting fed up and driving up the canyon in the middle of the day to climb waterfalls. That must have been my senior skip day.
19. Were you in any clubs? I remember joining a club in 10th grade because the senior at the club sign-up booth was cute. I later dated him and never went to a club meeting - I can't even remember what the club was.
20. Have you gained some weight since then? I didn't gain any weight until I had my little Ash Ash. It's slowly coming off. Very slowly....
21. Who was your prom date? 10th grade: Matt Gray 11th grade: no one - I was too cool for high school boys in 11th grade. I always dated boys that were older than me until sweet little Cody came along. 12th grade: Cody
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'm not planning on it but you never know. If I lose all my baby weight and suddenly grow large breasts and long locks, I might have to go strut my stuff. But something tells me that's not going to happen.
23. Did you have a job while in high school? Subway, Sears call center (ughh), Training Table, and RMI.
24. I tag: You!
Ally's First....
12 years ago


1 comment:
Meg - just because you didn't go to college doesn't mean you aren't doing amazing things with your life! You are so smart, such a hard worker, and and AMAZING mom and wife. If you had been a doctor or scientist..you probably wouldn't have what you have now. :) Love you!!
Post a Comment