The Smiths

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Asher's Sick AGAIN

Asher's same stubborn cold just will not go away. The doctor had him on medicine for it but the medicine has been gone for about a week now and he's REALLY sick. He coughed the entire night. Not just a portion of the night or here and there, the ENTIRE night. He was coughing so much by 3:00 that he started gagging. I would've taken him to the emergency room but I was so tired that I didn't think it was safe for me to drive him there. I'm going to call his doctor this morning to see what the heck is going on with him. My poor little guy just needs to get better.

1 comment:

Denice said...

This makes me so sad..poor little man! Keep in mind..he is YOUR son..we can't expect him to get over illness and heal quickly with your genes! ;) Give him a big love for me!!