Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagged peeps know once your entry is UP.
Random Fact #1: When I was little I had a very overactive imagination (still do). I took white crystal-like rocks from someone's curb and told my class during show-and-tell that I got the rocks while visiting the magic Koala Whala land. (I'm pretty sure I told them you're able to fly there).
Random Fact #2: I can't dance. I REALLY can't dance.
Random Fact #3: I can't sing. I REALLY can't sing. Cody puts his head down in shame when he hears me singing the happy birthday song at family parties.
Random Fact #4: I still have vivid memories from when I was a baby. My earliest memory was before I could walk. I woke up from a nap on the floor of my sister's room in the basement. I crawled out to the hallway and Natalie was in the bathroom in her underwear (getting ready for bed) and Melinda was standing next to her. Natalie looked at me and said, "Look Megan, I don't have a belly button". I didn't see the belly button hidden under her underwear and I started to cry. Michelle then scolded both of them and told them to stop scaring the baby. I crawled up the stairs and saw my mom standing at the sink in the kitchen. The lights were turned off and only the light above the sink was lit. She was holding a glass with a lime wedge on the side of the glass and she looked down at me and gave me a big smile. She said, "Well hello there". I smiled back and that's all I remember.
Random Fact #5: I'm extremely stubborn and won't let anyone tell me I can't do something. If someone says I can't do something, it just gives me more inspiration to prove them wrong.
Random Fact #6: I'm extremely afraid of spiders. Extremely, extremely afraid.
I'm tagging: Cassie, Michelle, Melinda, Sara, Denice, Trent
Ally's First....
12 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment