Megan, I can't believe you made those costumes! They look great! Cody's is really good, and Asher is adorable. I miss him. He looks bigger, and I can't wait to see you next month!
Meg- they turned out SO cute!! Cody is such a good guy..don't think I could ever get Noah to wear something like that. You guys look awesome and Asher makes the cutest lil' Fivel ever!!
4 comments:
Megan, I can't believe you made those costumes! They look great! Cody's is really good, and Asher is adorable. I miss him. He looks bigger, and I can't wait to see you next month!
Meg- they turned out SO cute!! Cody is such a good guy..don't think I could ever get Noah to wear something like that. You guys look awesome and Asher makes the cutest lil' Fivel ever!!
Everyone needs to see the costumes in person...they are SO good. Megan did an awesome job. :)
Those are so cute - Asher has the perfect face for that costume.
Post a Comment