The Smiths

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Crap, I've Been Tagged......

8 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
The Office
Project Runway
Project Runway
Project Runway
Project Runway
Project Runway
Project Runway
Project Runway

8 RESTAURANTS I LOVE:
Sizzler
Cafe Rio
The Dodo (it reminds me of Denice)!
Johnny Carino's (only because of their eggplant-hate the noise)
Sizzler
Sizzler
Sizzler
Sizzler

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY:
Asher was sick and I changed about 20 poopie diapers
Our basement flooded
Grandma Carol came over to visit
I took a nap with Asher and Cody
I did laundry
Asher and I played catch with the dogs
I gave Asher a bubble bath
I washed dishes

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Asher's bum bum to get better
Our house to stop flooding every time it rains
Cleaning our house tomorrow (I'm not being sarcastic - I'm really looking forward to it)
Having time to pull weeds again
Having time to finish the backsplash in our kitchen
Eventually decorating our master bedroom
Having another baby sometime in the future (I definitely want at least two more boys)
Going to bed!

8 PEOPLE I'M TAGGING:
Sara
Cassie
Michelle
Melinda
Trent
Cody
Denice
Tamera


1 comment:

Denice said...

What did you think of the last Project Runway?? I was so mad..Kenley should have gone home. I am SO sick and tired of her whining..oh..I don't belong..oh I won't join in the group hug... I'm upset that Jerrell may not even get to show when he won the challenge. What is up with that?!?!