The Smiths

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who Does Asher Look Like More?

Hmmmm....He clearly has my hair. I think he's the two of us completely fused together. Everyone always says he looks JUST LIKE CODY. Well, ha! This is proof that he looks sooo much like my baby pictures.




4 comments:

Tamera said...

I see a lot of you in him, Meg. I've always said that he is a good blend of each of you.

The Burst Family said...

Asher is always so happy in every picture you post. He is really cute, no matter who he looks like.

Melinda said...

Asher has his own look. Sure you've got the right baby? Sure he isn't mine? ;) I actually see both you in him--Megan in the eyes, Cody in the nose. He's a cutie! Thanks for including the baby photos of Mom and Dad to compare Asher to!

Denice said...

Thanks for posting a picture of my nubbins for the whole world to see!! ;) I think Asher looks like both of you...a perfect mix of a gorgeous mom and handsome and hairy dad!!