The Smiths

Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Birthday Gift

My birthday isn't until next month but I bought me an early birthday present. I FINALLY have a guitar! I've always wanted one and I finally have one. I have absolutely no idea how to tune it, play it, take care of it, etc., but I guess I'll learn. I picked it up and started playing and this is my first little diddy. I just ran in the house and started recording as soon as I sat down with it! (So no one laugh. I don't know chords yet so I know my hand isn't positioned right).

2 comments:

Jamie said...

That was awesome playing! YAY for early birthday presents! :)

Denice said...

Congrats Meg but I really must be honest...I really don't see why you wasted your money. You really have no musical talent at all..I mean..you would think you would be WAY better than that after having the guitar for one whole day! Now put it down and go practice your chop sticks on the piano. ;) Love you!