The Smiths

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Asher's First Trip to the Zoo


























Today was Asher's first trip to the zoo and it was a lot of fun. He thinks he's old enough to drink out of big people cups now and we got proof of his stubborn ways on camera. He's definitely my child! I was able to get right up close and personal with the giraffes - it was awesome. I really wish I had taken a picture of the wolf spider that was on display. It was HUGE!






4 comments:

Melinda said...

What fun! I'm sure that you and Gma Carol showed the little guy a very fun time. Love and miss you!

Denice said...

Looks like so much fun Meg! I love Asher's cute striped hoodie. Tim looks so different..I almost didn't recognize him. I will have to watch all your videos at home (I don't have sound at work) and then I will leave you more comments. Love you!

Tamera said...

Looks like a fun day! He looks darling in his hoodie. Imagine that . . . a kid from our family is stubborn?! That has never happened before!

Bethany said...

I love the cup video. Asher definitely has a mind of his own! Good for him! Cute pictures.