The Smiths

Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Megan, happy birthday to me! My birthday was actually yesterday but the day was too crazy to get on the computer and leave a post. I had a great and BUSY day at work. I had to run out of the office early to get to my doctor appointment (because I broke my glasses) and the appointment went great. It was a LONG appointment. I'm pretty sure it was between 2 to 2 1/2 hours. I forked over a ton of money for a new pair of glasses (and contacts to get me by) and I met Cody at Sizzler for my birthday dinner. We left Sizzler and drove straight to Fort Herriman Middle School for Madeleine's debut in "Dear Edwina". She did a great job! We went home and watched an episode of Chuck and went to bed after midnight. It was go go go.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Meg!! I hope you got my late text message last night...I thought you would be in bed, but guess I could have called you! :) I love you VERY much and I'm so proud to be your sister. MUAH!!

Tamera said...

Happy Birthday Megan! Thanks again for choosing to spend your birthday in the audience of a middle school production! You are a very sweet sister and aunt. I'm glad you had a good day. Love you lots!

Denice said...

I'm do glad you had a good day and so many Happy Birthday wishes! Love you tons!!