I'll have to watch it again with sound but so, SO cute!! He obviously loves it and way to go on getting in the habit so early!!
So cute! My kids always bit down and did the death grip on a toothbrush so I'd have to use the finger-tip brushes on them instead. Then they'd do the death grip on my finger. Fun times! He is so adorable ... get him in that habit early!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I'll have to watch it again with sound but so, SO cute!! He obviously loves it and way to go on getting in the habit so early!!
So cute! My kids always bit down and did the death grip on a toothbrush so I'd have to use the finger-tip brushes on them instead. Then they'd do the death grip on my finger. Fun times! He is so adorable ... get him in that habit early!
Post a Comment