

I can't begin to express the emotions I felt when Barack Obama was announced as our 44th president of the United States of America. To see 100,000 + Americans crying and falling to their knees was amazing. I'm so proud of our society and what we accomplished tonight.
4 comments:
Amen to that!! After a very LONG day at work, I kept falling asleep throughout the coverage so Noah kept waking me up. I'm just SO happy and grateful!!
YAY for Obama! Cute pictures, I just checked em all out and cant post on every single one! So cute.
GO OBAMA!!! Thank goodness...If McCain had won, I was planning to pack up and move out of the country. :)
It was a wonderful night. I just kept thinking, "Asher and Ally will never know a world where we hadn't had a black President" and that makes me feel good. One more barrier gone. Too bad the same can't be said for Prop 8.
Post a Comment