The Smiths

Friday, November 7, 2008

Mmmkay?







So I've been sick for 2 weeks now and I'm still feeling horrible. I was fighting all week long to just make it through the week without having to use sick time but Thursday night wasn't a good one for me. After hardly any sleep, I put up my surrender flag and called in sick to work. Around 7:30 pm, Cody tried waking me up and I think he got me to get up sometime around 8 pm. I ate some dinner and now I'm ready to go back to bed. But before I do so.....I must post some pictures I've been meaning to post for weeks now. Asher's aunt Denice got him the cutest onesie. She knows I'm a fan of the show Southpark and although he looks adorable in this onesie, he won't be allowed to watch the show for many many years to come.



3 comments:

Denice said...

I'm almost 30 and still get shocked by half the stuff on that show but I still LOVE it!! He looks SOOOO cute in it...Mr McKay would be proud! :)

Tamera said...

Cute! Agreed - no South Park for kidlets. That's why my kids are no longer allowed to sleepover at Aunt Mary's house.

Melinda said...

I can't wait to see him! And Megan, I hope you're feeling better! Sounds awful.