Asher loves that step. When I stopped there on Thursday, he would not stay away from it. I'm thinking someone should give mom one of those baby gates that expand to the extra-wide length because he's going to be up and over that within a couple of weeks. As soon as he figures out how to lift his knee, he's going to be trouble!
3 comments:
Is Keira still on her cold medicine...she looks a little drugged. ;) They are so cute together...I am such a lucky Aunt!
Asher loves that step. When I stopped there on Thursday, he would not stay away from it. I'm thinking someone should give mom one of those baby gates that expand to the extra-wide length because he's going to be up and over that within a couple of weeks. As soon as he figures out how to lift his knee, he's going to be trouble!
And when did Miss K grow a unibrow??
Post a Comment