The Smiths

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nap Time With Daddy







8 comments:

Ligia said...

Oh man...I wish Madeleine would have that easy of a time falling asleep in our arms. I guess I should be grateful that she falls asleep in her crib, but oh how I miss the days when she'd snuggle up next to me in my arms.

Cindy said...

Look Asher and Daddy have the same hair! I miss those days. My baby turns 10 in Feb. and we don't fit on the couch quite as well as we used to.

Denice said...

So, so sweet! Love the one with Asher's arms up in the air..he is such a sweet snuggle bunny. Love that they have the same hair-do. :)

Tamera said...

So precious. I could use a nap right now.

Kristen said...

This is way too cute!!

Karen said...

Two very special guys - love them both! Wonderful pictures. Asher is growing up so fast .... the pictures will be wonderful memories of each fun new adventure!

Bethany said...

Those are great pictures. I always love catching dad napping with the kids.

Deborah said...

2 of my favorite guys! So cute. :)