I've been working a ton lately so I haven't had a chance to update our blog with all the pictures from xmas morning. Here's a cute one of Asher to share with all of you until I have time to post more. Happy holidays!
Ally's First....
13 years ago


2 comments:
I love it Meg! I'm so glad you had a nice Christmas and hope you are enjoying the booming new surround sound! :) Thanks for the help on our "onesies" confusion! ;)
He is such a doll. I think I have as many holiday photos of him as I do my own kids! (more probably, but don't tell them that!) Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Don't work too much - do something fun for New Year's! Try to plan a date night with Cody so I can babysit for you! Did you get the bedroom painted? Love you.
Post a Comment