The first one is such a great picture...Melinda looks gorgeous. I love Asher's face in the second one..looks like he just did something in his diaper. ;) So, so cute!
Thanks for posting these, Megan! I miss him sooo much! He's such a joy, and you got some great photos of him. I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone! He's growing up way too fast. xoxo
4 comments:
Those are darling - I love how he head butts to tell you he wants to play. He's so funny.
The first one is such a great picture...Melinda looks gorgeous. I love Asher's face in the second one..looks like he just did something in his diaper. ;) So, so cute!
Don't cut the hair! I love his wild, crazy hair. :) And head-butts...He is the cutest.
Thanks for posting these, Megan! I miss him sooo much! He's such a joy, and you got some great photos of him. I can't believe how quickly the last year has gone! He's growing up way too fast. xoxo
Post a Comment