Nice bed head, buddy! Can't believe how big he has grown, and how strong he has gotten in a short amount of time. He'll be walking in no time! Thanks for posting. xoxo
I love his crazy hair. He was being SO flirty when I stopped by mom and dad's house the other day. You guys are gonna have your hands full with that one!
4 comments:
Nice bed head, buddy! Can't believe how big he has grown, and how strong he has gotten in a short amount of time. He'll be walking in no time! Thanks for posting. xoxo
I love his crazy hair. He was being SO flirty when I stopped by mom and dad's house the other day. You guys are gonna have your hands full with that one!
Hmm...looks just like his daddy's hair in the morning. :) He is just so cute and sweet...I miss him SO much!!
Oooooh - he is getting so big! Love those chompers. He has great hair. Can't wait to see him tomorrow!
Post a Comment