Asher was REALLY sick this past week and he's finally starting to feel better. He's eating again and starting to act like his cheerful self again. He got a type of virus that babies don't typically get so it just hit him really hard. He was in and out of The Memorial Clinic and Primary Children's Hospital Monday and Tuesday and didn't get to go back to grandma Karen's until Friday. He lost some weight from the sickness so we're having a hard time getting his pants to stay on him now. These two pictures are of a sick boy getting loves from dadda and a recovering boy losing his pants.
Ally's First....
12 years ago


4 comments:
He's so cute when he cuddles up with Cody! Thank you for posting! I'm glad he's feeling better.
I am SO glad he is feeling better!! Love you guys.
I'm so glad he feels better..are those the cargo pants I got for him? They look SO cute hanging off his cute lil' bum! :) Give him a BIG love for me!!!
Yes, Denice, those are the cargo pants you gave him! They're so cute on him.
Post a Comment