Asher is so adorable.....is it time for another one? I love your wrapping paper and bows. I wish I could make my presents look that fancy. Looks like a ton of fun.
No, not time for another one yet! I'm still healing from this one so we're thinking it will still be months before we can think about that again. We'll wait until I'm all clear healthwise and then we'll see how finances fit into the pictures (because of paying double daycare, diapers, food, etc). I'm really excited to have another one when we can!
How does he like the drum? Did he get in to ripping the paper at all? You'll have a blast with him next year ... that was the age when Maddie came in to our room at 4:00 a.m. saying "open pwesents?"
5 comments:
Asher is so adorable.....is it time for another one? I love your wrapping paper and bows. I wish I could make my presents look that fancy. Looks like a ton of fun.
What cute pictures. Starting him out with the drums early huh? haha. Hope you had a great Christmas!
No, not time for another one yet! I'm still healing from this one so we're thinking it will still be months before we can think about that again. We'll wait until I'm all clear healthwise and then we'll see how finances fit into the pictures (because of paying double daycare, diapers, food, etc). I'm really excited to have another one when we can!
How does he like the drum? Did he get in to ripping the paper at all? You'll have a blast with him next year ... that was the age when Maddie came in to our room at 4:00 a.m. saying "open pwesents?"
I can't believe he was so smiley and happy when he was so sick. Looks like tons of fun!!
Post a Comment