Are you sure he's having fun, not crying? I miss this kid! I'll prepare myself for the next rough-housing session. Teeth change everything.
That's hilarious. He's such a funny kid.
Are you sure he is smiling...looks like he is filling his diaper?!? So, SO cute!! Just love it!
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see him again. - oh and you guys too.
Very funny! You have a very cute little boy!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you sure he's having fun, not crying? I miss this kid! I'll prepare myself for the next rough-housing session. Teeth change everything.
That's hilarious. He's such a funny kid.
Are you sure he is smiling...looks like he is filling his diaper?!? So, SO cute!! Just love it!
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see him again. - oh and you guys too.
Very funny! You have a very cute little boy!
Post a Comment