The Smiths

Saturday, March 14, 2009

1 Year - Looking Back

Asher in the hospital. All smiles and non-stop chitter chatter.












1 month













2 months













3 months













4 months













5 months













6 months













7 months













8 months














9 months












10 months












11 months (this is the picture where he's posing like a Calvin Klein model. A.K.A. - he just woke up). His 12 month picture will be posted soon!












2 comments:

Melinda said...

I Love this kid! He's so friendly and affable, but still a rock 'n roller. One of my fave memories from his first year is the way he instantly figured out on his first day of crawling that he could crawl up the step if he just pulled himself up to the step and then shifted his weight to his belly on the step, like a seal climbing out of the water. So smart! I've never seen another baby do that, and he figured it out instantly! (Took him longer to absorb the fact that the technique results in a faceplant when going down the step.) I miss him!

Denice said...

I still love the Hellboy hair-do..even if Cody disapproved. :) I have missed seeing Asher and getting to know him throughout his first year. It honestly breaks my heart when I think about it. Thank you for being so good about sending me pictures and updates. I go into withdrawal after a few days without him. Give him a BIG love for me!!