The Smiths

Saturday, March 14, 2009

He's Walking!!!

5 comments:

Melinda said...

This is so cute! He does such a good job! I wish I could be there to give him a big hug. Thank you very much for posting this! I bet it took all night to load. It really means a lot to see it, so thank you! It's darling to see how proud and excited he is. Love you all!

Tamera said...

I LOVE it! He's going to be running all over the place before you know it. What a sweet little guy he is.

Denice said...

OK...I'm crying! I want to see this in person and still can't believe he is already a year old!! I am with Melinda on this one..it really means a lot to see this. Thanks for taking the time to get it loaded. Give him a BIG love for me. Love you tons!!

Britney said...

How fun, they grow too fast huh?

Melinda said...

I've watched this a BILLION times now. My favorite parts: 1) hearing Asher's little laugh, 2) hearing Dad cheer him on, and 3) when Dad swings him around at the end, and you can see what a skinny little thing he is, with the tiniest bum, even with diapers on! So cute!