A year already! My goodness...time flies! I haven't checked your blog for a while but was just catching up and owe you a major CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! Another playmate for Asher.
How did you get him to smile so well for the photos? They're perfect! The one of the three of you is darling. You're so lucky to be that pretty. And I love Ash's little tongue peeking out of his smile! xoxo
I LOVE the family picture..you look so pretty Meg! Your hair has grown so much too! I LOVE Ashers pictures...that hair just cracks me up. Give those sweet cheeks BIG kisses for me...the ones on his face that is. :)
5 comments:
A year already! My goodness...time flies! I haven't checked your blog for a while but was just catching up and owe you a major CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! Another playmate for Asher.
How did you get him to smile so well for the photos? They're perfect! The one of the three of you is darling. You're so lucky to be that pretty. And I love Ash's little tongue peeking out of his smile! xoxo
I LOVE these Meg! I can't wait to print them out. You and Cody made one darling little kid. Can't wait to see more from you two!
What a great family portrait! And those are some darling shots of Asher. I am impressed with all his smiles!
I LOVE the family picture..you look so pretty Meg! Your hair has grown so much too! I LOVE Ashers pictures...that hair just cracks me up. Give those sweet cheeks BIG kisses for me...the ones on his face that is. :)
Post a Comment