That was SO funny. He looks sad, but we were all cracking up. Don't worry, we washed him down...then disinfected him as well. :) Ewww...you have the dirty kid that plays in the garbage AND the toilet!
Um yeah...he already did again today. :) Luckily I caught him after only two diapers and some tissue made it's way in. Don't worry...I gave his hands an industrial strength wipe down.
3 comments:
That was SO funny. He looks sad, but we were all cracking up. Don't worry, we washed him down...then disinfected him as well. :) Ewww...you have the dirty kid that plays in the garbage AND the toilet!
I LOVE this! Asher was naughty! You're going to have your hands full.
Um yeah...he already did again today. :) Luckily I caught him after only two diapers and some tissue made it's way in. Don't worry...I gave his hands an industrial strength wipe down.
Post a Comment