Thanks for posting these. I miss him! Rachel is a natural with kids, really good with the babies. And I love watching Ash whenever he crashes on the floor--ever since he started crawling and would roll onto his back to lie still and catch a break. He's such a fun kid! Thanks for taking the time to put up the photos!
3 comments:
Cute! I love seeing Asher with his cousins - he loves all of them so much and wants so badly to do everything that they do! He is getting so big.
Thanks for posting these. I miss him! Rachel is a natural with kids, really good with the babies. And I love watching Ash whenever he crashes on the floor--ever since he started crawling and would roll onto his back to lie still and catch a break. He's such a fun kid! Thanks for taking the time to put up the photos!
These are so cute...I love how all the cousins in the family love each other so much!
Post a Comment