Awwww - they don't look like babies anymore! I love seeing Asher with his ball. I heard about him taking it back from Allison when she wanted to take it home the other day. Too funny.
I completely agree - I must quit calling them "babies" because they are so into the toddler stage. They are so cute together and have their own little language when they don't want me to know what they are saying. These two little dynamo kids really keep me on the move and have their special little ways of getting away from me and making me chase after them! Life is good.....!!!!!
4 comments:
Awwww - they don't look like babies anymore! I love seeing Asher with his ball. I heard about him taking it back from Allison when she wanted to take it home the other day. Too funny.
They look SO big! I agree with Tam..they don't look like babies anymore! Give them a BIG love for me!!
I completely agree - I must quit calling them "babies" because they are so into the toddler stage. They are so cute together and have their own little language when they don't want me to know what they are saying. These two little dynamo kids really keep me on the move and have their special little ways of getting away from me and making me chase after them! Life is good.....!!!!!
I miss them! They looked so cute in these outfits.
Post a Comment