The Smiths

Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Weekend


I was really proud of us this weekend. We managed to get curbing installed in the back, all the grass and weeds ripped out between the window wells, and rock put in it's place! It was a very BUSY Saturday. Cody's parents were kind enough to lend their truck so we could get the rock and they came over to help Cody spread out the rock in the hot afternoon sun. Thanks, guys!!!! After we finished the with the rock, we hurried and got ready for my friend's wedding. We dressed Asher in a cute vest for the wedding - doesn't he look handsome?!

4 comments:

Denice said...

The yard looks awesome Meg! I really hope it will help with the water. Asher looks VERY handsome!! I just can't believe how big he is!

Tamera said...

That looks great in the yard. Who did your curbing?

Ash Ash always looks so cute but this is just downright handsome! I love his little feet. He's such a darling kid.

Tiffany&3 said...

The yard looks great Meg! It looks so nice, I really hope it helps with the water drainage!
Asher looks super handsome -- he looks so big!! Last time I saw him he was just 6mos old!!

Melinda said...

Ash looks all set for a beach wedding! What did people think of him? I'm sure you had fun showing him off. The flip-flops look soooo cute on him! He's stylin.
Your yard looks very nice. We barely have any yard at all, but it is quickly overrun with vines. I may put Madeleine to work when she's out here! xo